Saturday, August 15, 2015

Project {24} Summer 1

Not sure what Project {24} is all about?  Check out this link first.  This is the first time I set out to do this sort of project in film or digital, so it was a bit more of a challenge than I anticipated.  
I broke one of my guidelines within the first two photos I shot - completely unintentionalPROMISE!  After shooting the first tiger lily, the sun came out and I shot the second exposure with a little different composition, adding in the buds as well as capturing the sunlight on the flower.  

Moving forward I stuck pretty well to my one photo per subject guideline :)  Truth be told, I kind of like both the shots.  The first has a painting feel to the background and I am very happy with the second and how the bloom is captured bathed in sunlight.  This also goes to show that sometimes guidelines and photography rules can (and should be) be broken :)


ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

ISO 100 ~ Film
© Corrie M. Avila

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment