Sunday, January 6, 2013

Creative Pay it Forward 2013

I've joined the 2013 Creative Pay it Forward via Diamonds, Dog Tags & Diapers.

The first five people to comment with their email and blog address (if they have one) will receive a handmade item (made by me) at some point this year.  It will be unexpected and a surprise!  The catch is that you, in return, must post this on your blog (or facebook page) and do the same thing for 5 other people.

A Cherished Handmade Gift I Received Just Yesterday
ISO 100 ~ 60mm ~ f/4.5 ~ 1/250 sec
© Corrie M Avila

I received two other handmade gifts over the holidays from two of my dearest friends and those gifts and the thoughtfulness mean the world to me.  I can't think of a better way to put a smile on someone's face and pay it forward <3

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

12 comments:

  1. I would love to!

    sarah.yerxa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me!

    chelsea@diamondsdogtagsdiapers.com
    http://www.diamondsdogtagsdiapers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my second person! Thanks for joining in Chelsea!

      Delete
  3. Can I do this too??? what a great idea!
    grandmarosieposie2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blog and I don't facebook - can I do it in "real life"?

    auntie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to include email
    heidisteacup7@gmail.com

    auntie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle purdie
    m.purdie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. And that is five! Great! Thanks so much everyone :) I will send out an email shortly!

    ReplyDelete